Pre K – 8th Grade
- Curriculum compatible to CPSA & District 69
- Successful promotion of secular education while maintaining Islamic environment
- Experienced female teaching staff
- State certified teachers
- Consulting educational experts for excellence in education
- Well equipped classrooms, computer lab, science lab, and library
- Islamic studies curriculum designed by prominent scholars
- Affordable monthly tuition $300 (KG and upper grades)
- Dedication school parking and transportation (available on request)
- Practical life skills – cooking, sewing, woodworking, calligraphy
- Priority given to girls for admission
School Hours: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Registration fee: $50
- Tuition fee: $300/month (KG-8th Grade)
- Tuition fee for Pre-K: $350/month (Full day)
- Tuition fee for Pre-K: $250/month (Half day)
- Book fee: $200/year
First day of school is on September 12th, 2011.
Early registration will reserve a seat for your child.
Registration fee will be waived if you register before the first day of school!
Registration Hours at ICC: Monday – Thursday (8:30 am – 1:00 pm)
You may also register by appointment.
For more information or to schedule an appointment
Please visit ICC or call (773)-989-9350 / 9330, (773) 580-9136, (773) 931-9479 or Fax (773) 989-9367
5933 N. Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60659